Recently my good friend Robert Camp and I were discussing the moon connection, as defined in the Love Cards, as the most important connection indicating the potential for a successful romantic relationship. One advantage to this connection is that it tends to have the couple moving in the same direction. This is especially significant with 2 powerful individuals. Notice in the list below that both partners in most of these famous couples are powerful in their own right.
In this connection the person in the “sun” postion energetically has the lead and the individual in the “moon” position is the follower. The moon tends to want to follow, nourish and support the sun.
This combination obviously only works if the individual in the sun position wants to lead and the individual in the moon position is willing to follow and wants to go where the sun is leading.
Take a look below at a few famous couples that have at least one Moon connection:
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jollie (2 moon connections) (Look at a Love Card report to see why this relationship was fated to be)
- Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith
- Ringo Star & Barbara Bach (3 moon connections)
- Roy Rogers & Dale Evans (2 moon connections)
- Juan Peron & Eva Peron (3 moon connections)
- John F Kennedy & Jacquelin Kennedy Onassis
- Gerald Ford & Betty Ford
- Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith
- Franklin Roosevelt & Eleanor Roosevelt
- Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton
- Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall
- Hume Cronyn & Jessica Tandy
- Edward VIII & Wallis Simpson (2 moon connections)
- Diego Rivera & Frida Kahlo
- John Travolta & Kelly Preston (3 moon connections)
- Bill Clinton & Hillary Rodham Clinton
Here’s a few couples that do not have this connection:
- Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon
- Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russel
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono
If you’d like to know if you have a moon connection with a loved one, a Love Card report can be a powerful tool for assisting you in understanding the dynamics in your relationships whether with a romantic partner, friend, family member or business associate. Get more information here.